Roles and Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for key content writer and copy editor for all content pertaining to internal/external communications,
- Should have experience in newsletters, press releases, fact sheets, Q&A documents, website content, journals, trend stories, feature articles, social media posts.
- The role will involve planning and coordinating with internal business teams, R&D , agency partners.
- Plan and execute all communication tasks suited for digital and print medium
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in Journalism, media, communication.
- Experience in PR centric qualification, high editorial standards, Excellent writing skills. Professional proofreader & copy editor with an eye for typos and grammar, excellent storytelling skills with an ability to turn around compelling copy and articles in quick time.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:Education / Training
Role Category:Editing (Print / Online / Electronic)
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.A in PR/Advertising, English, Journalism
PG:M.A in PR/ Advertising, Communication, English, Journalism
Classic Search Pvt Ltd
A client of Classic Search Pvt Ltd is one of the well known industry in FMCG sector mow hiring Proof Reader if interested please share updated CVs to email@example.com
Contact Company:Classic Search Pvt Ltd
Reference Id:SA -PF