Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintain and further develop the Groups Internal Controls System (ICS) framework.
- Periodically review existing risk and control descriptions; modify based on changes in business process or risk environment.
- Analyze Internal Audit findings; identify key ineffective controls and propose control design changes, where needed.
- Ensure ICS tool readiness; track and follow up with entities for completion of the Internal Controls self-assessment submissions.
- Perform ICS support reviews to assess adherence and provide guidance for implementation of controls at select entities.
- Document and communicate results of ICS support reviews to Entity and Business Unit Finance Head.
- Track companys 10 Internal Control Commitment submissions and provide visibility to Group & Division Finance Management.
- Support implementation of Group Finance guidelines and suggest improvements to policies and procedures, improved reports, more robust methodologies, or system upgrades.
- Drive implementation of SAP - Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) based on approved plan.
- Periodically analyze Segregation of Duties (SoD) conflicts and drive steps to reduce number of conflicts.
- Perform Balance Sheet Reviews (BSR) at select entities and support in driving BSR framework in company.
- Maintain the company's Delegation of Authority (DOA) and coordinate the implementation of new requirements.
Support entities in resolving queries on ICS, DOA and SAP-GRC
Desired Candidate Profile
- Chartered Accountant with at least 6 years of post-qualification experience in Internal Audit or Controls of a multinational manufacturing setup; experience in Internal Controls over Financial Reporting (ICoFR) is a plus.
- Solid understanding of business processes, internal controls, and ability to identify risk & control points.
- Strong knowledge of SoD conflicts and ability to demonstrate mitigation steps; experience of SAP-GRC implementation and IT general controls is a plus.
- Proficient analytical skills and knowledge of MS-Applications, SAP experience is an advantage.
- Ability to perform under pressure, conceptual thinking, result oriented, with high level of initiative.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with various levels of organization.
- Team player
- Self-starter, ability to build convincing arguments, excellent listening, and negotiation skills.
- Possess high levels of discipline, integrity, and honesty.
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), other languages are a plus.
interested candidate share your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:CA in CA
Classic Search Pvt Ltd
Currently we have an opening with an MNC who are into manufacturing industry, for the "Group Internal Control System Manager" role.
Looking for candidates with ICS and IFC experience
Fluent in English is a must
CA qualified with 6+ years of experience
should have experience working in MNC manufacturing company's.
Contact Company:Classic Search Pvt Ltd