- Incumbent will be responsible to Validate & Document a Program that has the potential to scale up to a National Level, through discussions with Sr. Mgmt,Site Visits etc.
- The Program Manager will be responsible for delivering projects by working & with Funders interested in the Program ,other NGO's keen on Partnering with the client.
- Engaging with stakeholders to get Inputs for National Level Scale up on The Programs that has the potential to scale up,the Industry stakeholders who will partner with the client in the execution of the Programmes.
Salary: INR 8,50,000 - 9,00,000 P.A.
Industry:NGO / Social Services / Regulators / Industry Associations
Functional Area:Strategy, Management Consulting, Corporate Planning
Role Category:Corporate Planning/Consulting/Strategy
Role:Corporate Planning/Strategy Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Ability to individually drive a project while managing its different elements - proactively get inputs / involve other team members, work on multiple parallel streams, engage with senior people to get their inputs.
- Strong with English language around the following: asking questions and having conversations with senior stakeholders to gather information. Synthesising the information into cogent documents. Writing -story scripts for creating videos, white papers
- An ability to capture the program model in an analytical way that showcases the impact to the community.The program mgr has to be able to understand the model that has been defined, and capture the data appropriately to measure it
- Ability to travel to the site of a specific program.Ready to travel for 2 - 3 days ,very often to rural areas.
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Classic Search Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Classic Search Pvt Ltd
Reference Id:PJ-Pgm Mgr/Blr/Not for Profit